Re: eSpeak NG Windows Builds

Reece H. Dunn

There is experimental support that is commented out of the installer which enables the English voice (search for SAPI Voices in the Product.wxs file). It has some issues (like the last part of the audio clipping). I'm also not sure what the best way of selecting the different languages is, as installing 100+ SAPI voices is a bit excessive, and that does not cover the different voice variants and MBROLA voices. I've not had time to look into it properly.

Kind regards,
Reece

On Thu, Oct 17, 2019 at 09:20 AM, Simon Eigeldinger wrote:
Hi,

Unfortunately not.
But if you know someone who has the knowledge in that i guess that guy
would be very welcome.

Greetings,
Simon

On Thu, 17 Oct 2019 11:08:10 +0300
"Nikos Demetriou via Groups.Io"
<nikosdemetriou@...> wrote:
Hi Simon.
I have got the sapi5 version of espeak but since it was never built
for 64
bit systems, it is not recognised from some apps including narrator
on
windows 10.
Thanks a lot
Nikos

On Thu, 17 Oct 2019 at 10:58, Simon Eigeldinger
<simon.eigeldinger@...>
wrote:

Hi Nikos,

There was, as far as i know, never a sapi 5 version of espeak ng.
But you can use the sapi 5 version of espeak.

Greetings,
Simon

On Thu, 17 Oct 2019 08:17:56 +0300
"Nikos Demetriou via Groups.Io"
<nikosdemetriou@...> wrote:
Hi Simon.
Thanks for the links.
By downloading these files can we still use espeak ng as a sapi5
version?
Nikos

On Wed, 16 Oct 2019 at 20:32, Simon Eigeldinger
<simon.eigeldinger@...>
wrote:

Hi all,

Just started providing Windows builds for eSpeak NG for Windows
32
and
64 bit.

Builds can be found at:
https://cloud.hohenems.at/index.php/s/SKRW3KYKYPzQc5j

Compiled on Visual Studio 2017 Community Edition.

Download maybe missing Visual C++ 2017 Redistributable packages
here:

https://www.itechtics.com/microsoft-visual-c-redistributable-versions-direct-download-links/

Please file bugs at the normal places.
I just compile whats available.