Re: eSpeak NG Windows Builds

Simon Eigeldinger

Hi,

Unfortunately not.
But if you know someone who has the knowledge in that i guess that guy would be very welcome.

Greetings,
Simon

On Thu, 17 Oct 2019 11:08:10 +0300
"Nikos Demetriou via Groups.Io" <nikosdemetriou=googlemail.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi Simon.
I have got the sapi5 version of espeak but since it was never built for 64
bit systems, it is not recognised from some apps including narrator on
windows 10.
Thanks a lot
Nikos
On Thu, 17 Oct 2019 at 10:58, Simon Eigeldinger <simon.eigeldinger@...>
wrote:

Hi Nikos,

There was, as far as i know, never a sapi 5 version of espeak ng.
But you can use the sapi 5 version of espeak.

Greetings,
Simon

On Thu, 17 Oct 2019 08:17:56 +0300
"Nikos Demetriou via Groups.Io"
<nikosdemetriou=googlemail.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi Simon.
Thanks for the links.
By downloading these files can we still use espeak ng as a sapi5
version?
Nikos

On Wed, 16 Oct 2019 at 20:32, Simon Eigeldinger
<simon.eigeldinger@...>
wrote:

Hi all,

Just started providing Windows builds for eSpeak NG for Windows
32
and
64 bit.

Builds can be found at:
https://cloud.hohenems.at/index.php/s/SKRW3KYKYPzQc5j

Compiled on Visual Studio 2017 Community Edition.

Download maybe missing Visual C++ 2017 Redistributable packages
here:

https://www.itechtics.com/microsoft-visual-c-redistributable-versions-direct-download-links/

Please file bugs at the normal places.
I just compile whats available.