Re: eSpeak NG Windows Builds

Hi Simon.
I have got the sapi5 version of espeak but since it was never built for 64 bit systems, it is not recognised from some apps including narrator on windows 10.
Thanks a lot
Nikos

On Thu, 17 Oct 2019 at 10:58, Simon Eigeldinger <simon.eigeldinger@...> wrote:
Hi Nikos,

There was, as far as i know, never a sapi 5 version of espeak ng.
But you can use the sapi 5 version of espeak.

Greetings,
Simon

On Thu, 17 Oct 2019 08:17:56 +0300
  "Nikos Demetriou via Groups.Io"
<nikosdemetriou=googlemail.com@groups.io> wrote:
> Hi Simon.
> Thanks for the links.
> By downloading these files can we still use espeak ng as a sapi5
>version?
> Nikos
>
> On Wed, 16 Oct 2019 at 20:32, Simon Eigeldinger
><simon.eigeldinger@...>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> Just started providing Windows builds for eSpeak NG for Windows 32
>>and
>> 64 bit.
>>
>> Builds can be found at:
>> https://cloud.hohenems.at/index.php/s/SKRW3KYKYPzQc5j
>>
>> Compiled on Visual Studio 2017 Community Edition.
>>
>> Download maybe missing Visual C++ 2017 Redistributable packages
>>here:
>>
>> https://www.itechtics.com/microsoft-visual-c-redistributable-versions-direct-download-links/
>>

>> Please file bugs at the normal places.
>> I just compile whats available.