[espeak-ng:master] reported: (Turkish) vocalization of words with double letters saying of one letters #github

[espeak-ng:master] New Comment on Issue #668 (Turkish) vocalization of words with double letters saying of one letters
By destroyersboy:

Yes, I want the double letters to be read in double.

I tested many words on this site, definitely problem.

Double letter pronunciations should be as in the old Espeak version 1.48.03.

Espeak 1.49.3dev To get old vocalization: I write: 'ettim' > 'etttim'.

Perhaps the emphasis on fortis should be increased. (tt dd...)