[espeak-ng:master] new issue: (Turkish) vocalization of words with double letters saying of one letters #github

[espeak-ng:master] New Issue Created by destroyersboy:
#668 (Turkish) vocalization of words with double letters saying of one letters

Hello,

there has been some shortcomings in Espeak's Turkish voice synthesis for a long time.

The same letter can be found twice in some words in Turkish. (For example, [tr}tutturmak, elli)

Espeak say these words in a single letter. (tuturmak, eli)

I don't have enough C knowledge to develop Espeak. So I can only give information.

Small information

This issue does not exist in version eSpeak-2016.1. I don't know Espeak's versioning system. I'm not sure of the values ​​I've given above, and if you have any questions, I'll try to help. Starting from the old version, we can find out where the problem is from the changing Turkish files.

I apologize for inadequate English. The topic is language, I would appreciate it if you simply write your answers. I don't understand complex sentences.