[espeak-ng:master] New Comment on Pull Request #658 Changes for Shan language
By ronaldaug:

Hi @valdisvi

Can I have a rule like if there is a single prefix, it will add a letter a?

The problem is when a single consonant ( e.g ) is combined with the suffixes such as မ် it should be like lam. But currently it produceslm.

I could change the rule for မ် like am. But this is not correct for every rules. e.g လိမ် is equal to lim , if I change မ် to am, it would be liam and this will produce an incorrect sound.

Thanks in advance

[espeak-ng:master] New Comment on Pull Request #658 Changes for Shan language
By ronaldaug:

Hi @valdisvi

Can I have a rule like if there is a single prefix, it will add a letter a?

The problem is when a single consonant ( e.g ) is combined with the suffixes such as မ် it should be like lam. But currently it produceslm.

I could change the rule for မ် like am. But this is not correct for every rules. e.g A double prefixes like လိမ် is equal to lim , if I change မ် to am, it would be liam and this will produce an incorrect sound.

Thanks in advance

[espeak-ng:master] New Comment on Pull Request #658 Changes for Shan language
By ronaldaug:

Hi @valdisvi

Can I have a rule like if there is a single prefix, it will add a letter a?

The problem is when a single consonant ( e.g ) is combined with the suffixes such as မ် it should be like lam. But currently it produceslm.

I could change the rule for မ် like am. But this is not correct for every rules. e.g A double prefixes like လိမ် is equal to lim , if I change မ် to am, it will be liam and this will produce an incorrect sound.

Thanks in advance