[espeak-ng:master] New Issue Created by Punkroku:
#646 Suggestions: Wanted Learning ToMake Your own voice Tutorial

Suggestions: Wanted Learning ToMake Your own voice Tutorial or data on how mbrola works or what ever engine is used in voices.

Also I wanted someone to look at papagayos broken software. Last I used it it would not output all the voice shapes and I had to manually lip sync but it was faster that hand lip syncing.

I wanted to see if espeak -ipa or espeak -x output could be mapped to img files like the .dat file that papagayo creates.

I think I need to learn how to create a dictionary to change the phenomes to lips. I think I can do this easy using the sed -e 's/TEXTTOFIND/REPLACE/g;s/REGEXPR2/replacementText/g' program.

[espeak-ng:master] New Comment on Issue #646 Suggestions: Wanted Learning ToMake Your own voice Tutorial
By Punkroku:

Also I create a shortlink for google translate jp 2 en at tiny.cc/jp2en it would be cool to use that right click selected text and send to espeak.. I saw a program somewhere on the web about this.