[espeak-ng:master] New Comment on Issue #617 Generating speech from phonemes? / Phoneme representation specification
By Punkroku:

I am liking this thread because I see potential of using espeaks phenomes for PAPAGAYO or alternative lip syncing program for cartoons or animation. I own vibrochat.com and would like IRC chat with USB +mosfet battery 1.5,3,5 volt outputs (switchable via software +mosfet resistor path) to "bobble heads" for *pokes =)

[espeak-ng:master] New Comment on Issue #617 Generating speech from phonemes? / Phoneme representation specification
By Punkroku:

I am liking this thread because I see potential of using espeaks phenomes for PAPAGAYO or alternative lip syncing program for cartoons or animation. I own vibrochat.com and would like and IRC chat with USB battery 1.5,3,5 volt outputs to "bobble heads" for *pokes =)

[espeak-ng:master] New Comment on Issue #600 How Can i choose language?
By Punkroku:

try this espea-ng --voices to see list of voices and try to put the 2letters like so

espeak-ng -v pl "THIS IS TRYING TO TALK IN POLISH BRATERSKA"