[espeak-ng:master] New Issue Created by Nokia808:
#641 Questions about espeak-ng

Hi. I'm Fedora 30 X 64 bit Cinnamon edition users. I'm very beginner with TTS engine on Linux though I'm now about near 4 years Linuxer.

I have difficulties with espeak-ng ......

1) is ther a GUI available for configuration of espeak-ng ? This can solve great deal of problem.

2) currently the voice is of low quality & I like to change voice. In /usr/share/espeak-ng-data/voices there are 2 folders: mb & !v I think that mb is voices while !v is for variants, isn't it ? How can I change default voice to what I prefer ? I used "espeak-ng --voices" to list available voices, then I tried "espeak-ng -v " to test voices. But how can I change default one.

3) it seem that all installed voices on my Fedora are of low quality. I'm not sure they are such or they just need to correct their parameters ?

4) if all voices of same quality & can not improved by changing their parameters, then where can I get high quality voices for espeak-ng ?

[espeak-ng:master] New Issue Created by Nokia808:
#641 Questions about espeak-ng

Hi. I'm Fedora 30 X 64 bit Cinnamon edition users. I'm very beginner with TTS engine on Linux though I'm now about near 4 years Linuxer.

I have difficulties with espeak-ng ......

1) is ther a GUI available for configuration of espeak-ng ? This can solve great deal of problem.

2) currently the voice is of low quality & I like to change voice. In /usr/share/espeak-ng-data/voices there are 2 folders: mb & !v I think that mb is voices while !v is for variants, isn't it ? How can I change default voice to what I prefer ? I used "espeak-ng --voices" to list available voices, then I tried "espeak-ng -v " to test voices. But how can I change default one.

3) it seem that all installed voices on my Fedora are of low quality. I'm not sure they are such or they just need to correct their parameters ?

4) if all voices of same quality & can not improved by changing their parameters, then where can I get high quality voices to be used with espeak-ng ?