[espeak-ng:master] New Comment on Issue #623 Words ending with a "e" in German are pronounced wrong
By The1Freeman:

There's nothing attached... looks like I'll have to compile the change myself on my end, will get back to you as soon as I tested it

[espeak-ng:master] New Comment on Issue #623 Words ending with a "e" in German are pronounced wrong
By The1Freeman:

There's nothing attached... looks like I'll have to compile the change myself on my end, will get back to you as soon as I tested it

Edit: Just got it running, and it definitely sounds better than before!