[espeak-ng:master] New Issue Created by vimalan-sakthivel:
#301 handling of line breaks and clause detection

When the word NEW is in caps, eSpeak NG reads it by letters as N.E.W.

For example: the below headings are read out as N E W release. <h3>NEW RELEASE</h3> <h3 style="text-transform: uppercase">new release</h3>

This behavior is not exhibited by other synthesizers, Example: Microsoft Speech API version 5

Note: I am testing this with NVDA v 2017.2

[espeak-ng:master] New Comment on Issue #301 handling of line breaks and clause detection
By vimalan-sakthivel:

Issue title updated. We still seem to be facing this issue. Can someone look into this?