[espeak-ng:master] New Comment on Pull Request #607 Espeak vietnamese
By valdisvi:

When I do clean recompile with make -B I get error:

Compiling phoneme data: /home/valdis/code/espeak-ng/espeak-ng-data/../phsource/phonemes
ph_vietnam(276): Can't read file: vietnam/o

Refs 4002,  Reused 3050
Compiled phonemes: 1 errors.
Error: Compile error.
Makefile:2582: recipe for target 'phsource/phonemes.stamp' failed
make[1]: *** [phsource/phonemes.stamp] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory '/home/valdis/code/espeak-ng'
make: *** [all] Error 2

It seems that phsource/vietnam/o phoneme definition file is not added to the version control. Can you add this file? I also recommend to run make check command regularly to check for any build/testing issues during changes.

@myroad2pro, when I do clean recompile with make -B I get error: