[espeak-ng:master] New Comment on Pull Request #533 Added Pyash constructed language to eSpeak
By valdisvi:

@elspru, I merged your pull request as new single commit. Can you provide strings for checks also: 1. List of phonemes to check sounds for them. E.g. English at tests/language-phonemes-test 2. Some phrase (e.g. short pangram), to check pronunciation rules. E.g. for English at tests/language-pronunciation.test.

[espeak-ng/espeak-ng] Pull request closed by valdisvi:

#533 Added Pyash constructed language to eSpeak

Hi,

I added Pyash language to eSpeak, though still having some problems with adding tone. I removed it for now, can make an issue to help figure it out.

Can find out more about the language at http://pyac.ca though I've gotta update the website some.

Thanks, Logan

@elspru, I merged your pull request as new single commit. Can you provide infor for language checks also: 1. List of phonemes to check sounds for them. E.g. English at tests/language-phonemes-test 2. Some phrase (e.g. short pangram), to check pronunciation rules. E.g. for English at tests/language-pronunciation.test.