[espeak-ng:master] New Comment on Pull Request #533 Added Pyash constructed language to eSpeak
By elspru:

Pyash is the English spelling, and pyac is the native spelling, the c is an 'sh' sound or /S/ just like in lojban. I have a site for it pyac.ca that lists some of the papers written about it. I'll be writing another one in a few months. I'm currently in negotiations to have it used as an interlingua in translating Inuktitut.

But yeah feel free to hold off on adding it if the extra few KB is too much to add to espeak-ng. Can ask again when there are more users.

The current repo for pyac is lwonprom https://gitlab.com/liberit/lwonprom