[espeak-ng:master] new issue: --ipa option values reversed vs. original espeak #github

[espeak-ng:master] New Issue Created by dmgolubovsky:
#598 --ipa option values reversed vs. original espeak

In the original espeak value 3 of the --ipa option caused IPA phonemes separated by underscore:

espeak --ipa=3 -q "hello" h_ə_l_ˈəʊ

In espeak-ng exactly same happens with the value 1:

espeak-ng --ipa=1 -q "hello" h_ə_l_ˈəʊ

Any reason for such reversal? I have some use for this option to find rhyming words within arbitrary text (sounds weird, but usable in songwriting).

If I submit a pull request to restore the original semantics of the --ipa option, will there be any objections?

Thanks