[espeak-ng:master] new issue: Using Python fStrings causes issues #github

[espeak-ng:master] New Issue Created by biskette:
#597 Using Python fStrings causes issues

I'm unsure if this is related to espeak-ng or python, however i encountered the below problem.

I was using subprocess.Popen() to handle a speech -> text string. I passed the string through as an fString (e.g. f"{string}"), it wouldn't handle any string beyond a certain length, did not check how long, time constraints.

Passing it through as a variable works perfectly fine though.