[espeak-ng:master] reported: Enable loading voice definitions from arbitrary files #github

[espeak-ng:master] New Comment on Pull Request #587 Enable loading voice definitions from arbitrary files
By valdisvi:

As we are working on this project at free time, it is quite much to ask for us to dedicate every weekend to this project, and response in few weeks is what you can expect. So far our duties with @rhdunn were arranged, that I accepted only changes for language files, but changes in design were accepted by Reece. As Reece currently seems busy with other things), and this feature was interesting for @Christianlm, I dared to merge this pull request myself. But, in general, I'll be happy, if somebody else can take responsibility of espeak-ng development, when Reece is not available.