[espeak-ng:master] New Comment on Issue #584 emscripten demo broken, probably highlights underlying problem linked to dictionary compilation
By BenTalagan:

One possible explanation that occurs to me is that emscripten uses 32-bit technology. I may be wrong (I haven't had a look in detail in dictionary compiler sourcecode) but it seems to me that part of the compiled dict format is integer-aligned, without taking care of sizeof(int). Thus, compiling the rules on a 64-bit platform, then packaging it for a 32-bit emscripten is risky, isn't it?

[espeak-ng:master] New Comment on Issue #584 emscripten demo broken, probably highlights underlying problem linked to dictionary compilation
By BenTalagan:

One possible explanation that occurs to me is that emscripten uses 32-bit technology. I may be wrong (I haven't had a look in detail in dictionary compiler sourcecode) but it seems to me that part of the compiled dict format is integer-aligned, without taking care of sizeof(int). Thus, compiling the rules on a 64-bit platform, then packaging them for a 32-bit emscripten is risky, isn't it?