[espeak-ng:master] New Comment on Issue #186 Improve the Arabic support
By csisc:

I thank you for your answer. What I have seen in the source code is that ج, ذ, and ض do not meet to Modern Standard Arabic phonological features. I did not succeed to try the preview of the configuration in eSpeakedit. If you show me how to do that, I will surely adjust the parameters.

[espeak-ng:master] New Comment on Issue #186 Improve the Arabic support
By csisc:

dZ meaning [dzˤ] is the pronunciation of ج in Algerian...

[espeak-ng:master] New Comment on Issue #186 Improve the Arabic support
By linuxscout:

Can you give me the three letters features and parameters for arabic