[espeak-ng:master] reported: Added Pyash constructed language to eSpeak #github

[espeak-ng:master] New Comment on Pull Request #533 Added Pyash constructed language to eSpeak
By valdisvi:

Hi, @elspru! I hesitate to include your pull request because: 1. Puash language seems just made up by you, because I couldn't find any reliable resource about it. Can you provide reliable information that this language is recognized and has correct code for it. 2. Changes in configuration files seems inconsistent, language code is sometimes shortened as puac, sometimes as puash and there are also references to lobjan, which is different language (which has entry in wikipedia though).