Updates to Github #github

espeak-ng@groups.io Integration <espeak-ng@...>

[espeak-ng:master] New Comment on Pull Request #588 Modify Vietnamese phoneme rules and tone
By valdisvi:

Thanks for contribution! Your changes are included in master as separate commits instead of automatic merge because: 1. Merged branches make bisection harder and (I don't like merging messages generated for automatic merges in GitHub). 2. I squashed three forward-and-backward vowel modifications in one commit, and also added prefix "vi: " in message to highlight changed language better. It will be nice, if you will follow this message convention in future. 3. I added another change 8356a18 for automated pronunciation changes due do changed pronunciation rules. (that is why All checks have failed message appeared in your pull request status). In future you can check this with make check command and adjust tests appropriately yourself.

[espeak-ng/espeak-ng] Pull request closed by valdisvi:

#588 Modify Vietnamese phoneme rules and tone

[espeak-ng:master] New Comment on Pull Request #588 Modify Vietnamese phoneme rules and tone
By valdisvi:

Thanks for contribution! Your changes are included in master as separate commits instead of automatic merge because: 1. Merged branches make bisection harder and (I don't like merging messages generated for automatic merges in GitHub). 2. I squashed three forward-and-backward vowel modifications in one commit, and also added prefix "vi: " in message to highlight changed language better. It will be nice, if you will follow this message convention in future. 3. I added another change 8356a18 for automated pronunciation changes due do changed pronunciation rules (that is why All checks have failed message appeared in your pull request status). In future you can check this with make check command and adjust tests appropriately yourself.

1 New Commit:

[espeak-ng:master] By Valdis Vitolins <valdis.vitolins@...>:
b8baa1e6cd9d: ur: updates from Ejaz Shah

Modified: dictsource/ur_list
Modified: dictsource/ur_rules

Join espeak-ng@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.