Re: Medium of Reporting Mispronunciations

Bhavya shah

Hi all,

Thanks Valdis and Reece for the information. I will probably file one
ticket on GitHub and keep adding new mispronunciations as comments as
and when I notice any. I will do so once I have a reasonable amount of
mispronunciations in mind.

Thanks.

On 8/18/18, Reece H. Dunn <msclrhd@...> wrote:
On Fri, Aug 17, 2018 at 08:28 PM, Bhavya shah wrote:

Dear all,

Often, I come across words that are simply mispronounced by ESpeak-NG.
To report these currently mispronounced words, should I file tickets
on GitHub or share a bunch of them every so often on this e-group?

I would appreciate any clarifications.
For reporting mispronunciations, either creating an issue/ticket on GitHub,
or listing them here on this e-group is fine.

If reporting the mispronunciations to GitHub, it would be better to group
mispronunciations for a language to reduce the number of issues. Likewise,
if you find additional mispronunciations, adding a comment to an existing
open issue would be helpful to further reduce the number of issues. If you
do end up creating multiple issues because you cannot find a relevant open
issue, that is okay as well.

Kind regards,
Reece

Thanks.