[espeak-ng:master] reported: Tests: strange output using language variant #github

[espeak-ng:master] New Comment on Issue #528 Tests: strange output using language variant
By jaacoppi:

My proposed fix would cause make check to fail on language-phonemes.test.

Here's the output of the first five phonemes. I don't know how to interpret the results. Is this a desired outcome, should I change the checksum in the test file so the test will pass?

Running espeak-ng -xv hyw "ma, na, Na, pa, p#a" Output before fix:

_:(en)'Em(hy) 'a
 _:(en)'En(hy) 'a
 _:(en)'En(hy) 'a
 _:(en)p'i:(hy) 'a
 _:(en)p'i: h'aS(hy) 'a

Output after fix:

(en)m'A:(hy)
 (en)n'A:(hy)
 (en)n'A:(hy)
 (en)p'A:(hy)
 (en)p'i: h'aS(hy) 'a

The other Armenian language produces this: espeak-ng -xv hy "ma, na, Na, pa, p#a"

 (en)m'A:(hy)
 (en)n'A:(hy)
 (en)n'A:(hy)
 (en)p'A:(hy)