Re: Medium of Reporting Mispronunciations

Reece H. Dunn

On Fri, Aug 17, 2018 at 08:28 PM, Bhavya shah wrote:
Dear all,

Often, I come across words that are simply mispronounced by ESpeak-NG.
To report these currently mispronounced words, should I file tickets
on GitHub or share a bunch of them every so often on this e-group?

I would appreciate any clarifications.
For reporting mispronunciations, either creating an issue/ticket on GitHub, or listing them here on this e-group is fine.

If reporting the mispronunciations to GitHub, it would be better to group mispronunciations for a language to reduce the number of issues. Likewise, if you find additional mispronunciations, adding a comment to an existing open issue would be helpful to further reduce the number of issues. If you do end up creating multiple issues because you cannot find a relevant open issue, that is okay as well.

Kind regards,
Reece

Thanks.

--