[espeak-ng:master] New Issue Created by vrdhn:
#201 make clean ; make doesn't work.

Hi I'm unacquainted with autotools . I noticed that running make clean followed by make doesn't build, and generates the following messages:

: espeak-ng $ make src/libespeak-ng.la CCLD src/libespeak-ng.la gcc: error: src/libespeak-ng/.libs/src_libespeak_ng_la-compiledata.o: No such file or directory gcc: error: src/libespeak-ng/.libs/src_libespeak_ng_la-compiledict.o: No such file or directory gcc: error: src/libespeak-ng/.libs/src_libespeak_ng_la-compilembrola.o: No such file or directory ..... several more ....

In the generated Makefile, the dependencies are generated without the '/.libs' portion; Fixing this, or update the make clean would help immensely. For now, the workaround is git clean -dxf !

[espeak-ng:master] Label added to issue #201 make clean ; make doesn't work. by vrdhn.

[espeak-ng:master] Label added to issue #201 make clean ; make doesn't work. by vrdhn.