De : espeak-ng@groups.io <espeak-ng@groups.io> de la part de espeak-ng@ <groups.io Integration espeak-ng@groups.io>
Envoyé : dimanche 22 janvier 2017 13:27
À : espeak-ng@groups.io
Objet : [espeak-ng] [espeak-ng:master] reported: Improve the Arabic support #github

[espeak-ng:master] New Comment on Issue #186 Improve the Arabic support
By rhdunn:

According to comments on the espeak-ng mailing list, the Arabic in espeak-ng is arq (Algerian Arabic), not ar (Standard Arabic). As such, both dialects/macrolanguages should be supported once the pronunciation rules have been improved and cleaned up.