Re: prescription symbol

Reece H. Dunn

On Thu, Apr 26, 2018 at 12:17 pm, Valdis Vitolins wrote:
Reece,

official name of this is "prescription take"
https://www.fileformat.info
/info/unicode/char/211e/index.htm

currently "℞" is not included in en_emoji file, and it works well, if
this entry is added manually. Can I just add it on case basis?
That approach makes sense. When adding the entries, use "// [211E] other" for the comment. It is part of the letterlike symbols, so should be placed there.

I'm looking at converting the existing symbol pronunciations to the emoji files, and providing local annotation files for translations of the non-emoji symbols.

Reece