[espeak-ng:master] reported: Update Mbrola links to and add configuration details #github

[espeak-ng:master] New Comment on Pull Request #442 Update Mbrola links to and add configuration details
By valdisvi:

Reece, I rewrote this commit and put links to official MBROLA site back. I added only note about latest "develompent versions" MBROLA in github. I contacted Samuel Thibault and he updated Debian packages with rebuilt binaries (they don't support -d switch though). I couldn't comment Debian bug, because it is closed.