De : espeak-ng@groups.io <espeak-ng@groups.io> de la part de Valdis Vitolins <valdis.vitolins@...>
Envoyé : dimanche 25 décembre 2016 17:26
À : espeak-ng@groups.io
Objet : [espeak-ng] Updated Wikipedia article about eSpeakNG

After loosing battle with bureaucratic bots and moderators with two
Wikipedia articles: eSpeak and eSpeakNG,

I renamed original eSpeak article to eSpeakNG and updated it, to
reflect relevant information about eSpeakNG project.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ESpeakNG

Reviews and updates are welcome.

Valdis