[espeak-ng:master] New Comment on Issue #178 upgrade internal audio quality (sample-rate & bit-depth)
By rhdunn:

The current voice data is already recorded at a low quality. That will not change for that voice. I intend on supporting other voices, where we can look at using better recordings to provide better audio quality.

I'm not keen on automatically detecting the sample rate. For Android, espeak does not have control over the audio as that is handled externally, so what you suggest is not possible. It would be better to provide different voices at different sample rates and then let the user select the voice they want.

[espeak-ng:master] Label added to issue #178 upgrade internal audio quality (sample-rate & bit-depth) by cmrdt.

[espeak-ng:master] Label added to issue #175 GUI for real-time custom voice-variant parameter tuning by cmrdt.

[espeak-ng:master] New Comment on Issue #175 GUI for real-time custom voice-variant parameter tuning
By rhdunn:

Something like this is what I intend to implement with the espeakedit replacement planned in issue #3.

[espeak-ng:master] Label removed from issue #172 sluggish speech interruption by sthibaul.

[espeak-ng:master] Label added to issue #172 sluggish speech interruption by sthibaul.

[espeak-ng:master] Label added to issue #155 Letter group of rules should allow to add "empty string" as one of possible options by ValdisVitolins.