Re: german r, k and p phoneme changes and phoneme x definition added

Reece H. Dunn

On Thu, Feb 1, 2018 at 11:16 pm, Simon Eigeldinger wrote:
Hi,

holy...
what has happened to espeak?
Some changes were made to try and improve the German voice. Those didn't work, so I have now reverted them back to what they were before these changes.

Kind regards,
Reece

just updated NVDA and it sounds pretty broken in nvda next 14824.
better i downgrade.
let's hope that it is fixed in that patch.

Greetings,
Simon

Am 01.02.2018 um 14:55 schrieb Karl Eick:
Hello,

I have changed some phoneme definitions in the german espeak. I would be
grateful if you could implement them in espeak-ng so that they get
incorporated in nvda some time soon, because I got feedback from people
saying that it sounds bad with the definition I used before.

Thanks muchly in advance,

Karl

---