2 New Commits:

[espeak-ng:master] By Juho Hiltunen <jaacoppi@...>:
45e424394d22: my: Comment out the emoji translation that was breaking the pronunciation of '7'.

Modified: dictsource/my_emoji

[espeak-ng:master] By Reece H. Dunn <msclrhd@...>:
b7d472776eb4: Merge remote-tracking branch 'jaacoppi/languages'

Modified: dictsource/my_emoji

[espeak-ng/espeak-ng] Pull request closed by rhdunn:

#385 my: Comment out the emoji translation that was breaking the pronunciation of '7'.

This is a workaround for #335.

Note that #302 is almost identical but affects bot '3' and '7'. There's probably other languages affected by this some issue as well. Could a test be made to identify all affected languages? Test to speak "7" and fail if nothing comes out?

[espeak-ng:master] Issue #389 German "V#" phoneme sounds wrong at a fast speed closed by hozosch.

[espeak-ng:master] New Comment on Issue #389 German "V#" phoneme sounds wrong at a fast speed
By rhdunn:

I have reverted the changes due to feedback, so this is no longer relevant. Additionally, it was hard to tell which changes had what effect on the pronunciation. It would be helpful to split the fixes into different related chunks (e.g. pronunciation corrections, new phoneme and associated pronunciation changes, changes to the r sound, etc.).