4 New Commits:

[espeak-ng:master] By KarlEick <hozosch@...>:
b031015e1d4a: Added m8 variant This is a Variant I created called male8, probably one of the smoothest sounding espeak male variants ever. It sounds very good with inflection at 100, which I don't know if you can only change in NVDA or other programs too.

Added: espeak-ng-data/voices/!v/m8

[espeak-ng:master] By Reece H. Dunn <msclrhd@...>:
7cbef0eeb19d: Remove a dead ToC link in phontab. The "Place of Articulation" documentation was moved to the phonemes.md documentation, but the table of content entry was not removed.

Modified: docs/phontab.md

[espeak-ng:master] By Reece H. Dunn <msclrhd@...>:
b9739907e32f: Merge commit 'b031015e1d4aa732a249dc1a40587d08abe3cf9c'

Added: espeak-ng-data/voices/!v/m8

[espeak-ng:master] By Reece H. Dunn <msclrhd@...>:
062df03e9efa: de: revert the phoneme and dictionary changes

Modified: CHANGELOG.md
Modified: dictsource/de_list
Modified: dictsource/de_rules
Modified: phsource/ph_german
Modified: tests/languages.test

[espeak-ng:master] Label added to issue #386 Documentation: unused reference to Place of Articulation phontab.md by jaacoppi.

[espeak-ng:master] New Issue Created by jaacoppi:
#386 Documentation: unused reference to Place of Articulation phontab.md

Place of articulation is mentioned in contents of phontab.md:

https//github.com/espeak-ng/espeak-ng/blob/16dffab873845a839eb47d8b2db82578aaa8944d/docs/phontab.md#L8

However, the actual documentation is missing and #place-of-articulation leads nowhere.

[espeak-ng:master] New Comment on Issue #386 Documentation: unused reference to Place of Articulation phontab.md
By rhdunn:

That is correct. I have pushed a commit that fixes this.

[espeak-ng:master] Issue #386 Documentation: unused reference to Place of Articulation phontab.md closed by jaacoppi.

[espeak-ng:master] New Comment on Pull Request #390 documenation: remove Place of articulation from table of contents in phontab.md
By rhdunn:

I have separately provided a fix for this.

[espeak-ng/espeak-ng] Pull request closed by rhdunn:

#390 documenation: remove Place of articulation from table of contents in phontab.md

Place of articulation is already fully documented in phonemes.md Closes #386.

[espeak-ng:master] New Issue Created by hozosch:
#379 Added m8 variant

This is a Variant I created called male8, probably one of the smoothest sounding espeak male variants ever. It sounds very good with inflection at 100, which I don't know if you can only change in NVDA or other programs too.

[espeak-ng/espeak-ng] Pull request updated by rhdunn:

#379 Added m8 variant

This is a Variant I created called male8, probably one of the smoothest sounding espeak male variants ever. It sounds very good with inflection at 100, which I don't know if you can only change in NVDA or other programs too.

[espeak-ng:master] New Comment on Pull Request #379 Added m8 variant
By rhdunn:

I have merged the m8 voice variant, but not the other changes.

[espeak-ng/espeak-ng] Pull request closed by rhdunn:

#379 Added m8 variant