Note: groups.io will be down for maintenance on Monday, September 26th, starting at 9AM Pacific Time (4PM Monday September 26, 2022 UTC), for approximately one hour.
Equine Veterinary Group (UK) email@example.comThe Equine Veterinary Group (UK) is a discussion group open to all veterinary surgeons working in the UK who are dealing mainly or solely with equine work. It will enable current topics specific to the UK equine veterinary community to be discussed between a group of like-minded professionals. It is a membership based group to ensure that open and honest dialogue can be had between veterinary surgeons. It can also be used as a forum to post diagnostic or case queries to enable other equine vets to comment and help with particular diagnostic or treatment challenges.
Items for sale and job vacancies can be posted by any member of the forum.
Details of forthcoming CPD, training courses, webinars, etc can be posted by any member of the forum
This discussion forum has been approved by the British Equine Veterinary Association.
Mark Lucey BVM&S MRCVS,
Dr Jonathan Pycock BVetMed PhD DESM MRCVS
- 654 Members
- 3,157 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to members only.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.