Ethan Goldman

Howdy, DENizens –

We are testing out this mailing list in order to determine the best way to use both of these platforms. We (the organizers) anticipate that most conversations should happen on Slack, and group announcements can use the mailing list. Note that everyone will receive posts to the mailing list in digest mode by default, which is why it's better to have conversations on Slack in order to reduce email clutter. Of course, this is an ongoing experiment, and the community will ultimately what the best use is for each of these tools.

Enjoy!
Ethan