Topics

tvheadend stream

John Hanley

It seams when I unplug my usb ATSC adapter, something usually stops working in TVheadend. My inputs are working as I can play live video from my Channel/EPG tab. However, when I switch to my Electronic Programming Guide tab and click "Watch TV" the video player gives me "An unknown error occured". And this is also causing errors when recording from the EPG since it's not getting the stream. I am unsure why, all of a sudden, the EPG function is not mapped to the output of the video adapter.

Coming close, once again, to packing it in with this adapter and buying an over the counter solution.

Does anyone have any idea what might be the issue?

Thanks!

John