Topics

Request for Help

Robin Stamer
 

Hello,

I am looking for some help getting some things in order, I am looking for
someone who can help install services, get things setup, make small scripts
and the like. I am trying to restore some personal services after a
thunderstorm last month destroyed a hard-drive. I am willing pay a little, it
won't be very high, but I am willing to work with anyone who can help out.

I would prefer to meet in person to get things done, but I can provide remote
access as well.

Thank you,

Robin Stamer
 

On Mon, Aug 12, 2019 at 04:59:41AM -0600, Robin Stamer wrote:
Hello,

I am looking for some help getting some things in order, I am looking for
someone who can help install services, get things setup, make small scripts
and the like. I am trying to restore some personal services after a
thunderstorm last month destroyed a hard-drive. I am willing pay a little, it
won't be very high, but I am willing to work with anyone who can help out.

I would prefer to meet in person to get things done, but I can provide remote
access as well.

Thank you,
Sorry for the bump, but I should add some details I guess.

I'm specifically looking for some help building some packages, writing some
scripts, setting up and configuring some daemons (mysql replication for
example). It's not hard work, but it's quite a bit of it, whatever someone
could do to help would be massively appreciated. Even if you just want to
learn how to do something, I'd welcome the help.

Dwayne Reid
 

Hi there, Robin.

You might want to mention where you are. City and general area within the city.

dwayne

At 02:25 AM 8/22/2019, Robin Stamer wrote:
On Mon, Aug 12, 2019 at 04:59:41AM -0600, Robin Stamer wrote:
Hello,

I am looking for some help getting some things in order, I am looking for
someone who can help install services, get things setup, make small scripts
and the like. I am trying to restore some personal services after a
thunderstorm last month destroyed a hard-drive. I am willing pay
a little, it
won't be very high, but I am willing to work with anyone who can help out.

I would prefer to meet in person to get things done, but I can
provide remote
access as well.

Thank you,
Sorry for the bump, but I should add some details I guess.

I'm specifically looking for some help building some packages, writing some
scripts, setting up and configuring some daemons (mysql replication for
example). It's not hard work, but it's quite a bit of it, whatever someone
could do to help would be massively appreciated. Even if you just want to
learn how to do something, I'd welcome the help.

--
Dwayne Reid <dwayner@...>
Trinity Electronics Systems Ltd Edmonton, AB, CANADA
780-489-3199 voice 780-487-6397 fax 888-489-3199 Toll Free
www.trinity-electronics.com
Custom Electronics Design and Manufacturing

Robin Stamer
 

On Thu, Aug 22, 2019 at 04:41:23PM -0600, Dwayne Reid wrote:
Hi there, Robin.

You might want to mention where you are. City and general area
within the city.

dwayne
North end of St Albert (Erin Ridge), I can pick someone up if they don't have
their own vehicle.