Topics

OT - FYI - Wireless wake-up call

Rene Matthijssen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0NEaPTu9oI&feature=youtu.be

A Silicon-valley engineer turned technology health advocate, Jeromy Johnson discusses our attachment to technology and the health hazards such an addiction may hold.

Jeromy Johnson is an expert in mitigating the negative impacts of Electromagnetic Field (EMF) exposure. He has a leading website on the topic and consults with individuals, families and organizations around the world to implement solutions that reduce and eliminate EMF pollution. Jeromy has an advanced degree in Civil Engineering and has worked in Silicon Valley for 15 years. After becoming what medical doctors call “Electro-hypersensitive” (EHS) in 2011 after extensive exposure to EMF radiation, he embarked on a journey of regaining his own health and educating others to critically evaluate theirs.

This talk was given at a TEDx event

--

Every closed eye is not sleeping and every open eye is not seeing.

Fr. John

This is the website of the Environmental Health Association of Alberta:

I use wireless technology as little as possible, if at all.

(The EHA-AB website is quite out of date. It uses proprietary PHP code written before all the easy to use libraries became available. I haven't been very involved with them since I had cancer in 2012. Nonetheless, I see the automatic banner for the month of May is still working.)

Sincerely,
Fr. John (Russell Grigaitis)

С уважением
отец диакон Иоанн (Руссель Григайтис)