Topics

Mixes not working

John Hanley

So after that power outage yesterday morning my server crashed. Now when I try to view or record from my tv tuner I get an error that my mux can’t be opened.

Any idea what the issue might be? And possible solution?

Thanks!
John

Joan Leach

Perhaps the router or modem/router? I know I had problems with a second switch coming off the 5-port modem router.

Joan in Reno

On Thursday, January 16, 2020, 11:46:52 AM PST, John Hanley <linux@...> wrote:

So after that power outage yesterday morning my server crashed. Now when I try to view or record from my tv tuner I get an error that my mux can’t be opened.

Any idea what the issue might be? And possible solution?

Thanks!
John

John Hanley

Got it working. For some reason my tvheadend server reset itself and I had to reconfigure a few things including enabling my muxes. Seems to work now.

Thanks!
John