Topics

Meetups

William Henderson aka Slackrat

I'm a tad confused.

But to straighten me out, does the ELUG have regular monthly
meet-ups/meetings??

--
William Henderson
aka Slackrat

Roger Walker

Not for a long time. There have been occasional meetups organized a few times over the last decade. Used to be all the time.

On Oct 25, 2019, at 5:52 AM, William Henderson aka Slackrat <@Slackrat> wrote:

I'm a tad confused.

But to straighten me out, does the ELUG have regular monthly
meet-ups/meetings??

Roger Walker MMT RMT

David Laycock

We've re-started the local meetings for the past little while.  We meet once a month at Startup Edmonton downtown.  As such we also use their meetup.com group to coordinate our own meetings.  The next meetup is scheduled for November 28th.  All are welcome to come out.  Typically we do a short presentation followed by discussion but the format is flexible.  For details on the next meetup please see https://www.meetup.com/startupedmonton/events/fprwdryzpblc/.  If you'd like to make a presentation please reach out to Robert or Johnny.  Also due to the close proximity to the arena please keep in mind that arena events affect what kind of parking is available in the area.  I typically use e-park in the 2021 zone but that zone is not open during events.

David