Topics

meetup!

lean909@...

Happy new year to you all!

Next Thursday 23-Jan-2020 we will have our first ELUG meeting of the year, at the usual time of 6:30pm at Startup Edmonton. The topic will be "Which flavor of Linux should I use?"

Come on out and, after a brief discussion of some of the various factors distinguishing the flavor families of Linux, you can let us know what your preferred flavor is, and why. ;-)

See you then!

Dwayne Reid

For those that aren't familiar with Startup Edmonton:

Suite 301, 10359 - 104 Street Edmonton, AB T5J 1B9

dwayne

--
Dwayne Reid   <dwayner@...>
Trinity Electronics Systems Ltd    Edmonton, AB, CANADA