Topics

meetup

lean909@...

Hey all, what’s your interest level in having an ELUG meeting this month? Perhaps we could relocate and make this a Christmas party kind of meeting instead of the usual agenda? Let me know your thoughts! Thanks!

Rick Forges

Yellowhead Inn  has good food at  with new management . doesn't seem overly busy so we can get in for dinner sometime.