Topics

Linux 2in1 computer

Frederick R. McDougall

Due to physical problems I spend most of my day in a recliner.  I have desired a 2in1 15 inch computer for a few years for this location but have been stymied because of price and windoz.

Enter the raspberry Pi 4 (4gb?).  Is there any first hand experience with this unit connected to a 15 in touch screen monitor?  Raspbian or ? Linux.
Good, bad, or ugly.
Thank you
Fred

Joan Leach

I remember reading that Puppy Linux' author, Barry mentioned the Raspberry in his newsletter, but I don't know about a touch screen. I put Linux on a netbook because I prefer a mouse and keyboard. In fact, I have Linux on a desktop using a 32" smart TV as a monitor that I use from bed.

Joan in Reno