Topics

#edmonton-lug ? at freenode #edmonton-lug

Darcy Glasier

Hey folks!

I am new to the group (Just signed on...).  I see there was mention of an IRC channel - registered at irc.freenode.net: #edmonton-lug.

It doesn't seem to be there now...  Is the group using something else now?

Thanks,
Darcy

William Henderson aka Slackrat

"Darcy Glasier" <dglasier@...> writes:

Hey folks!

I am new to the group (Just signed on...). I see there was mention of an IRC channel
- registered at irc.freenode.net: #edmonton-lug.

It doesn't seem to be there now... Is the group using something else now?
emacs -f erc
will bring it up

--
William Henderson
aka Slackrat

David Laycock

You can also find some of us at http://elugyeg.slack.com/

Rajiv D

How do I get an invite to the slack channel?

- Rajiv

On Feb 13, 2020, at 19:48, David Laycock <daviddblaycock@...> wrote:

You can also find some of us at http://elugyeg.slack.com/

David Laycock

Sorry about that. Forgot to paste the invite link before hitting reply. Here's the link.

Rajiv D

Thank you.

- Rajiv

On Feb 14, 2020, at 08:07, David Laycock <daviddblaycock@...> wrote:

Sorry about that. Forgot to paste the invite link before hitting reply. Here's the link.

Rajiv D

Would it be okay if I share this invite to my peeps in other slack channel.

- Rajiv

On Feb 14, 2020 08:07, David Laycock <daviddblaycock@...> wrote:
Sorry about that. Forgot to paste the invite link before hitting reply. Here's the link.

David Laycock

Feel free to share with anyone.  It's a public invite link that should not expire.  It would be great to have more people on there.

David