Topics

Dell XPS L502X

John Hanley

I am not sure if my post made it through the first time. I'll try again. Apologies if this is a duplicate post:

My Dell XPS L502X laptop is busted on the case around the display. My hope is that this part of the case can be replaced.

Anyone have any spare parts or thoughts on this?

Thanks!

John

Robin Stamer

On Thu, Aug 22, 2019 at 09:22:01AM -0600, John Hanley wrote:
I am not sure if my post made it through the first time. I'll try
again. Apologies if this is a duplicate post:

My Dell XPS L502X laptop is busted on the case around the display.
My hope is that this part of the case can be replaced.

Anyone have any spare parts or thoughts on this?

Thanks!

John
I saw both, for the record, I have an XPS 13 that's scrap parts, I'm not sure
if that would help you at all though.

Andrew Stott

It made it through the first time - guessing no one has any spare parts laying around. Only thing I can suggest is search ebay. I ended up having to buy a front bezel for an Optiplex at work off ebay because the cleaners dropped it and I couldn't source parts anywhere else. It was actually not the crazy - mind you the cleaners were billed for it so I was more looking for a reputable seller.

You might see if a recycler might be able to salvage the part for you? ERA sells a bunch of stuff online - CalgaryComputerWholesale I believe is their store on ebay? Maybe contact them as well?

Andrew

I am not sure if my post made it through the first time. I'll try again.
Apologies if this is a duplicate post:

My Dell XPS L502X laptop is busted on the case around the display. My hope is that this part of the case can be replaced.

Anyone have any spare parts or thoughts on this?

Thanks!

John

John Hanley

Hi Robin,

I am guessing the screen is smaller than mine.

Thanks though.
John

On 2019-08-22 2:20 a.m., Robin Stamer wrote:
On Thu, Aug 22, 2019 at 09:22:01AM -0600, John Hanley wrote:
I am not sure if my post made it through the first time. I'll try
again. Apologies if this is a duplicate post:

My Dell XPS L502X laptop is busted on the case around the display.
My hope is that this part of the case can be replaced.

Anyone have any spare parts or thoughts on this?

Thanks!

John
I saw both, for the record, I have an XPS 13 that's scrap parts, I'm not sure
if that would help you at all though.

John Hanley

Thanks for the tip, Andrew.

John