Topics

Android One

John Hanley

Just came across the Mototola One phone with the Android One OS.

What exactly is Android One and how does it differ from Android 10? The website doesn’t tell me much

Thanks,
John

Joan Leach

Google released Android One phones in 2014...Might be one for trying Linux or other updated OS.

Joan in Reno

On Tuesday, January 14, 2020, 10:10:53 AM PST, John Hanley <linux@...> wrote:

Just came across the Mototola One phone with the Android One OS.

What exactly is Android One and how does it differ from Android 10? The website doesn’t tell me much

Thanks,
John

John Hanley

I see. Costco is selling it next to the Moto G phones. I guess I thought it was a newer phone and was thus confused by the Android One specs. Costco often sells new “old” phones. They had iPhone 6 phones for sale not long ago.

Thanks!
John