Re: Plotting categorical data

Gordon Haverland

On Tue, 4 Dec 2018 18:18:24 -0700
"Jared " <@jared> wrote:
You have R installed don't you? That can produce your charts and save
to SVG.
R (and S) is a language for statisticians. I don't claim to be a
statistician, but I have done a lot of statistics in the past. I am
probably closer to a physicist than a statistician (the minor in my
M.Eng. was Statistical Mechanics).

In the past, I've had a lot of problems doing GUIs in Perl (or anything
else). A different mindset that I have problems grasping.

I see something similar in a lot of statistical papers by
statisticians. I think they might have something I could use, but
something about the "interface/language" they use typically tends to
lose me.

Maybe it will come (my understanding) in the future.

Thanks.