Now: online protection was Re: [elug] I'm puzzled about hacking

o1bigtenor

On Sun, Nov 25, 2018 at 8:41 PM igoldberg1 <igoldberg1@...> wrote:

Please remember NO system is totally protected. That is why I use every protection that we used for classified data when I worked for the government. I use a many layered protection system which makes it very hard to get into my computer, and I am

very careful about which emails I open or give out as logins.
Greetings

You alluded to some information that I think I could use.

Your many layered protection system - - - what is it?
Setup? (All the questions that go with developing a
knowledge base in something that I know little about - -
vis a vis computer security.

TIA

Dee