Re: OT - Windows 10 April Update DITCHES a number of features from your PC

James E. LaBarre

On 05/03/2018 02:38 PM, Rene Matthijssen wrote:
Windows 10 April Update DROPS features from your PC, this is what you
LOSE if you upgrade
MICROSOFT is slowly rolling-out its Windows 10 April Update to
users across the globe. But while the free upgrade brings a swathe
of new functionality, it also ditches a number of features.
Yeah, and it's a whole lot of "features" I wouldn't be using anyway. Maybe if they kept doing this they could have a svelte and usable operating system. But we know they're removing things because they need the resources for the NEXT batch of bloatware.