Re: OT: Wind

Bart Oleksy

Thanks!  Hopefully I’ll remember to keep looking for the full interview.

From: elug@groups.io [mailto:elug@groups.io] On Behalf Of John Hanley
Sent: Monday, January 8, 2018 12:14 PM
To: elug@groups.io
Subject: Re: [elug] OT: Wind

He says the wireless industry in Canada is very political allowing the big 3 to have an extraordinary hold on the industry. That is why wind did not work out despite there success at lowering rates and bringing some competition. He also says Canadians demand more from their hockey teams then they do from business. They are willing to settle for less. He says government did not deliver fully on their promises to bring more competition to the wireless industry in the long-term.

Interesting guy.

John

On Jan 8, 2018 12:09 PM, "Bart Oleksy" <barto@...> wrote:

What were the highlights, while I wait for the full thing to be put online?

Don’t tease me like this…  J